The Islamia University of Bahawalpur has recently launched its web portal for the management of students’ profiles and data. The IUB E Portal allows registered students to access various important documents such as roll number slips, merit lists, test schedules, and results. To learn how to use the portal, please refer to the following features and information on signing up and resetting forgotten passwords.
Students enrolled in BA, BSC, MA, MSC, PGD, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs can sign up for the portal to receive updates on exam schedules and results. The IUB E Portal is a web-based platform that provides individual services through personal student logins. One of the most convenient features of the portal is the ability to download roll number slips. Gone are the days of waiting in long lines or dealing with administrative processes; your roll number slip is just a click away on the e-portal IUB.
Additionally, the portal offers merit lists, test schedules, and results, making it easier for students to stay informed about important academic milestones. If you are new to the platform, signing up is a simple process. Just visit eportal.iub.edu.pk and follow the instructions to create a new account. For those who have forgotten their passwords, the eportal provides an easy reset option to regain access to your profile.
The eportal IUB is not only a platform for downloading roll number slips; it is a comprehensive system designed to streamline various aspects of academic life. From exam schedules to results, everything is available at your fingertips. Therefore, if you are a student at IUB, it is highly recommended to sign up for the IUB E Portal to stay updated on all important news regarding your academic journey.
How can I register for an account on the IUB E-Portal?
To register for an account on the IUB E-Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the IUB E-Portal website.
- Select your gender from the drop-down menu.
- Select your city from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or Passport number.
- Enter your email address and mobile number.
- Create a password for your account.
- Click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
IUB E Portal Admission 2023 for Online Registration
What are the features of the IUB E Portal?
The IUB E-Portal, also referred to as the Islamia University Bahawalpur E-Portal, is a web-based platform that offers students, faculty, and staff a range of features and functionalities. Some notable features of the IUB E-Portal include:
1. Login: Users can log in to the IUB E-Portal using their CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or Passport number, along with a password.
2. Access to digital learning materials: The IUB E Texts Portal, accessible through the IUB E-Portal, enables faculty and staff to search for and order digital learning materials.
3. My IUB: This feature provides personalized information and services to users, including access to academic records, course registration, and fee payment.
4. Learning Management System (LMS): The IUB E-Portal incorporates a learning management system that allows students and faculty to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in online discussions, and take quizzes and exams.
5. Time tables: Users can access their class schedules and exam timetables through the IUB E-Portal.
6. Email and communication tools: The IUB E-Portal grants users access to their university email accounts and other communication tools, such as discussion forums and messaging services.
7. Library resources: Users can access the university’s library resources, such as online journals, e-books, and research databases, through the IUB E-Portal.
8. Announcements and news: The IUB E-Portal provides users with up-to-date information regarding university events, news, and announcements.
9. Online fee payment: Users can conveniently and efficiently pay their university fees online through the IUB E-Portal.
10. Student support services: The IUB E-Portal offers access to various student support services, including career counseling, academic advising, and health services.
11. Online application and admission: Prospective students can apply for admission to the university and track the status of their application through the IUB E-Portal.
12. Alumni services: The IUB E-Portal also provides services for alumni.
FAQs About IUB E Portal Admission
What is the last date of admission in IUB 2023 Spring?
Incomplete applications will not be evaluated after February 20, 2023–2024, which is the final day for admission. Therefore, it is recommended for all aspiring students to submit their applications before the cutoff date.
How we can apply in IUB?
You may obtain information via our website at https://ssrcc.iub.edu.pk/ or by visiting the “Short courses” page after logging in at https://eportal.iub.edu.pk/login and searching for courses under the category of the “Sir Sadiq Research and Computing Center”.
How many marks are required for admission in IUB?
70% of the inter/DAE/DAT grades earned plus 30% of the DAT scores. 50% of candidates must pass the Department Aptitude Test (DAT) to be qualified. The DAT will include the following: Drawing.
How many semesters in a year in IUB?
IUB offers summer, spring, and autumn semesters/sessions each year.
How many credits per semester in IUB?
It is often advised for returning students to enroll in 9 credits every semester. The most credits a student may take in a semester is 18, though. Additionally, students have the option to enroll in 6 credits in a semester and continue their studies as usual.
What time is morning classes in IUB?
“Morning Session” refers to morning classes that begin at 8:00 am or according to the timetable made public by the relevant department. viii. “Evening Session” refers to evening classes that begin at 3:30 p.m. or according to a timetable established by the relevant department.