The Pakistan Army has officially announced the commencement of the 153rd PMA Long Course Online Registration for the recruitment of commissioned officers. The online registration process for the PMA Long Course 153 will commence on October 09, 2023, and interested candidates who wish to join the Pakistan Army are advised to submit their applications online before November 17, 2023. It is important to note that registration for the PMA Long Course 153 can be completed either online or by visiting the designated Pak Army Registration centers.
Selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive two-year training program to prepare them for their roles as commissioned officers in the Army. Eligibility for application is limited to unmarried male citizens of Pakistan, as well as domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Dual nationality holders are also eligible to apply; however, it is important to highlight that upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will be required to renounce any nationalities other than Pakistani.
This announcement presents a remarkable opportunity for individuals seeking employment with the Pakistani Army. By making the decision to apply, you are choosing a promising future. We kindly request that you carefully read the entire text, as our team has included all the necessary information regarding the PMA Long Course 153, Like as Eligibility Criteria,last date,
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 153 Details
- Host Nation: Pakistan
- Conducting Authority: Pakistan Army
- Applicant Gender: Male
- Marital Eligibility: Unmarried (However, married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible) Program Title: PMA 153 Long Course
- Job Tenure: Permanent
- Course Duration: 2 Years Application
- Commencement: Starts on October 9, 2023
- Application Deadline: Closes on November 17, 2023
- Preliminary Testing Period: Scheduled from November 22, 2023, to January 19, 2024
Join Pak Army
Joining the Pakistan Army is a wonderful chance to serve the country and make a positive impact. The PMA Long Course is a training program for individuals aspiring to become officers in the Pakistan Army. The online registration for PMA Long Course 153 began on October 9, 2023, and will be open until November 17, 2023. Candidates can register online through the official website or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
|Eligibility Criteria for Joining Pak Army (153 PMA Long Course)||Requirements|
|Age Requirements||– Intermediate or equivalent (Age: 17-22 Years) with a three-month relaxation.|
- Graduates with 4-year programs (Age: 17-24 Years) with no relaxation.
- Graduates of graduation programs such as BS/BA-(HON)/BBA/BPA, Graduates with 2-year programs, and serving PN/PAF Personnel (Age: 17-23 Years) with a three-month relaxation.
- Serving Army Soldiers (Age: 17-25 Years) with no relaxation.
- Citizenship : Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible.
- Gender : Only male candidates are eligible.
- Height & Weight : Height must be 5’4″ (162.5 cm), and weight should align with the body mass index.
- Educational Qualifications : – Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent can apply.
- Graduates are eligible if they secure 60% marks or above, with a minimum of 50% marks in FA/FSc.
- Serving Army Soldiers can apply if they have passed FA/FSC or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Physical Fitness : Candidates must be mentally and physically fit.
- Medical Fitness :Candidates must meet the required medical fitness standards.
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Online Registration
The Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) has commenced online registration for interested male applicants from all over Pakistan who wish to apply for the Regular Commission in the Pakistan Army. The official website of the Pakistan Army, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, is the designated platform for the aforementioned registration process. The online registration window will remain open from 9 October to 17 November 2023. It is mandatory for applicants to possess the following credentials (FSC or Equivalent) to be eligible for the application.
PMA Long Course 153 Online Registration 2023 Last Date Eligibility Criteria
When registering at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs), candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Original Certificates and Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric, FSc, or the equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile, Family Registration Certificate, or NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B,” along with Father’s CNIC.
- Three colored photos with one front and two back, duly attested by the Principal.
PMA 153 Long Course Registration Date
Please be informed that individuals who aspire to join the army may apply for the PMA Long Course 153 through online registration. The registration period will commence on the 9th of October and will conclude on the 17th of November 2023.
PMA Long Course 153 Last Date to Apply
It is important to note that the last date to apply for the PMA Long Course 153 is on the 17th of November 2023, as officially announced. Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications before the aforementioned deadline. Please be advised that applications submitted after the deadline will not be processed by the management.
PMA Long Course 153 Advertisement
The Pakistan Army has recently posted an advertisement on its official website for the 153rd PMA Long Course. Individuals who are interested in joining the Pak Army and have a strong desire to serve their country with honesty and dedication are encouraged to apply for the 153rd PMA Long Course.
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course
The PMA Long Course is a two-year training program that is conducted for regular commission officers of combat and combat support arms and services in the Pakistan Army. The program is carried out at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) in Kakul, KPK.
The primary objective of the PMA Long Course is to equip cadets with military skills and knowledge that will enhance their effectiveness in serving the Pak Army. The curriculum is comprehensive and includes:
- Mastery of military tactics and strategy.
- Proficiency in weapon handling and training.
- Rigorous physical fitness and conditioning.
- Cultivation of leadership abilities and teamwork.
- Academic proficiency, covering subjects like English, Mathematics, Science, and History.
Beyond academics, cadets undergo intensive physical and mental training, honing their discipline, stamina, and patience – essential traits of future armed officers. Upon successful completion of the Long Course, these cadets are commissioned as Second Lieutenants, stepping into pivotal roles within the Pakistan Army. The PMA Long Course not only transforms individuals but shapes the destiny of the nation’s defense leadership.
PMA 153 Long Course Online Registration Form
who candidates Cadets are preparing for the PMA Long Course 153 Online Registration Form . They must submit the form before the deadline at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The selection process includes written medical, mental health, and physical tests. Only those who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the entry test will be considered for the 153 PMA long courses.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 153 – 2023?
To register online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 153 – 2023, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Pakistan Army at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Click on the “Registration” tab on the homepage.
- Select the “PMA Long Course” option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online registration form with the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Upload a recent photograph and a scanned copy of your CNIC.
- Submit the form and wait for the roll number slip to be issued.
- Candidates can also register by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) .
- The online registration for PMA Long Course 153 started on October 9, 2023, and will continue until November 17, 2023
Recruitment and Selection Centers
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aqil
The selection process for joining the Pakistan Army follows several steps:
|1. Preliminary Tests||– Written, intelligence, and personality tests. – Check the official website for the exam slip with the exam date.|
|2. Physical Tests||– 1.6 Km run in 8 minutes. – 3 pull-ups in 2 minutes. – 15 push-ups in 2 minutes. – 20 crunches in 2 minutes. – Ditch crossing measuring 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4 feet deep.|
|3. Preliminary Selection||– Initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).|
|4. Further Selection Procedure||– AS&RCs record all required entries, including physical test and interview marks. – Nomination for the Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) is based on merit by the Personal Administration Directorate. – ISB-recommended candidates undergo a detailed medical examination at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).|
|5. Final Selection||– The ultimate selection is made at General Headquarters, considering the candidate’s overall performance.|
|6. Academic/Military Training||– Successful candidates undergo 2 years of training at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA).|
Last Date to Apply for PMA Long Course:
The online application forms will be made accessible starting from the 9th of October 2023. The final date for online registration for the PMA Long Course is the 17th of November 2023.
PMA Long Course Initial Test Syllabus:
The initial test for the PMA Long Course comprises various components designed to assess a candidate’s cognitive and physical abilities. Here’s an overview:
1. Intelligence Test:
- The intelligence test assesses a candidate’s problem-solving capabilities.
- Test Types:
- Verbal Intelligence Test (65 Questions in 30 minutes).
- Non-Verbal Intelligence Test (75 Questions in 35 minutes).
- The test covers series, odd-one-out, and comparison questions to evaluate problem-solving skills.
- Non-verbal intelligence questions include diagrams, shapes, and puzzles.
- Computer knowledge is mandatory for the initial test.
2. Medical Test:
- The medical tests for the PMA Long Course include assessments for chest expansion, flat feet, carry angle, knocking knees, eyesight, height, and weight (according to BMI).
- Unfit candidates are referred to the nearest Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
3. Physical Test:
- The PMA Long Course physical test is conducted at the nearest army ground.
- Test Requirements:
- Running 1.6 KM in 8 minutes (3 marks).
- 3 pull-ups in 2 minutes (2 marks).
- 20 sit-ups in 2 minutes (2 marks).
- 15 push-ups in 2 minutes (2 marks).
- Ditch Crossing (1 mark).
4. Initial Interview:
- Candidates who clear the written, medical, and physical tests proceed to an initial interview.
- S&ROs and Psychologists conduct these interviews.
- Candidates are required to write a brief essay in English and Urdu before the interview.
- Marks out of 20 are awarded for the interview, with candidates scoring below 12 marks considered unsuccessful and not eligible for the Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB).
PMA Long Course 153 Training Insights
The PMA Long Course 153 stands as a remarkable journey, spanning two years, ultimately culminating with cadets achieving the rank of 2nd Lieutenant. This comprehensive training period is divided into four distinct terms, each lasting six months.
First Term: In the initial term, cadets embark on a foundational journey, immersing themselves in the essentials of military discipline. Physical training takes precedence, laying the groundwork for the challenges ahead.
Second Term: The second term delves into the intricacies of military tactics and strategies. Cadets cultivate their understanding of combat scenarios, preparing them for the complexities of defense and strategic maneuvers.
Third Term: The third term marks the transition to advanced military training. Here, cadets enhance their skills, tackling more complex challenges in readiness for their future roles.
Fourth Term: The concluding term is dedicated to the meticulous preparation for commission. Cadets fine-tune their knowledge and abilities, ensuring they are fully equipped to serve their nation as competent and capable officers.