The Pakistan Navy is among the most respected and revered establishments in Pakistan. It provides many opportunities for men and women to serve their country with respect and distinction. The Navy offers a variety of careers for females following graduation. In the following article, we’ll examine the fields where females can Join Pak Navy For Females After Matric.
Pakistan Navy is a prestigious institution that offers many opportunities for young people to help their nation. The women of Pakistan have made significant progress in many areas and now can be part of the Navy too. However, getting into the Pak Navy for females after enrollment can take time and effort. This article will give you complete instructions on participating in the Pak Navy for females after graduation.
Incorporating the Pak Navy is an excellent option for women to contribute to their country and develop impressive careers. But, it’s essential to know the different areas where women can join the Navy and select the most suitable one that matches their interests and abilities.
If you only have a matriculation certificate, don’t worry. You can still join the Pakistan Navy. Candidates with matriculation certificates are accepted into the navy through the Direct Entry Sailors program. During this process, there are some other choices to be made, which are:
- Non-technical sailors and people who work in the janitorial service.
- Musician who isn’t a sailor
- Naib Khatib is a non-technical sailor.
- Technical Sailor (OPS, ME, WTR, Store, Medical, Aviation)
- FMT stands for Female Medical Technician.
- Naval Police
- Marines who don’t know much about boats
- Non-Technical Sailor-Chef or Steward
Before we look into the various fields, knowing the requirements to join the Pak Navy following female graduation is essential. These are the criteria:
- The applicant should be a Pakistani citizen.
- Age Between 16 and 20
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Minimum Height: 5 feet (152.4 centimetres)
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Education Matric (Science/Arts) with 60 per cent marks or more.
- Physical Fitness: You must be mentally and physically fit
How To Join Pak Navy For Females After Matric
Read on to find out which degree is needed for each branch of the Pak Navy.
- People who wanted to work in Operations, Aviation, Marine Engineering, or Logistics had to have a Matric with at least 65%.
- Those who want to be a Female Medical Technician must have passed Matric with a score of at least 65%.
- Those who wanted to join the Naval Police, MARINE, PTI, or as a musician had to have a Matric with at least 60%.
- If you want to be a CHEF or Steward, you must have a Matric with at least 55%.
- Those who want to apply for MTD must have a legal driving license and the Matric qualification.
- If you wanted to apply for TO PASS or a job as a janitor, you only needed a Middle Pass or an 8th Class Pass.
- Matric certificates must be originals and photocopies that have been certified.
Three photos the size of a passport
- ID Card or Registration Form “B” (whichever is relevant) and a 30/- uncrossed postal order made out to “Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.”
Here are the steps on how to do Pak Navy online registration for 2023:
- Go to the Pakistan Navy website: https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/
- Click on the “Online Registration” tab.
- Select the type of course you want to apply for.
- Enter your CNIC number and date of birth.
- Fill out the rest of the required information.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 300/- through a postal order.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
There are various areas where females can participate in the Pak Navy after matriculation. They include:
Females are eligible to participate in the Pak Navy as medical technicians following their qualifications. They are accountable for providing medical treatment to Navy personnel and their families. To become a medical tech, an applicant must achieve a minimum of 60% marks in the matriculation process with a background in science.
Females can also be part of women in the Pak Navy as naval police. They are responsible for ensuring law and order on Navy premises and the safety of Navy personnel and their families. To be a maritime police officer, the applicant must score at least 60% marks in their enrollment.
Females are also able to be part of as part of the Pak Navy as marine engineers. They will be accountable for maintaining and repairing the Navy’s submarines and ships. To become an engineer in the maritime sector, candidates must achieve a minimum of 60% marks in enrollment, with an education in science.
Females are also eligible to be a part of as part of the Pak Navy as IT specialists. They are accountable for the upkeep of naval computer networks and networks. To be a qualified IT specialist, one must score at least 60% marks in their enrollment with a scientific background.
Females can also be part of the Pak Navy as mechanical engineers. They are accountable for the maintenance and repair of the mechanical equipment of the Navy, like turbines and engines. To qualify as a mechanical engineer, one must earn at least 60% marks on the matriculation process with a background in science.
Also Click: Which is The Best Field After Matric In Pakistan
The selection process to join the Pak Navy for females after passing matriculation involves three steps.
- Registration It is the first thing to do is sign up on Pak Navy’s official Pak Navy website. The registration period is typically open for about a week.
- Entry Test: When been accepted into the program and signed up, you’ll be required to sit for an exam for entrance. The test will comprise multiple-choice tests based on subjects like English, Mathematics, Physics, and General Knowledge.
- Preliminary Medical Exam: After passing the entrance exam, you will be called to take an initial medical exam. The test will assess your physical and mental health.
- Interview If you clear the initial medical test, you will be invited to an interview. The discussion will test your communication ability, personality, and enthusiasm for joining the Pak Navy.
- Final Medical Test: Upon passing the test, you’ll be required to take a final examination in medical terms. The test will be more extensive and include a comprehensive assessment of your mental and physical health.
- Training If you pass the final medical examination, you’ll be selected to undergo an in-depth training course at the Pakistan Navy Training Center.
Tips for Preparation
To increase your odds of being a part of your chance of joining the Pak Navy for females after the matriculation process, you should:
- Begin preparing for the test as early as possible. There are past exams and study materials on Pak Navy’s website.Pak Navy website.
- Concentrate on improving your physical condition of yours. It is possible to join gyms or participate in activities enhancing overall health.
- Practice your communication skills. You can participate in debates or public speaking events to enhance your communication skills.
- Be focused and motivated to achieve your goals. The selection process may be complicated; however, with perseverance and dedication, you can achieve success.
The female training program for entering the Pakistan Navy after enrollment consists of the following phases:
- The initial Training phase is for six months and occurs within the Navy’s Training center in Karachi. During this time, you’ll receive physical, mental, and academic instruction to help you prepare for subsequent phases.
- Professional Training: Following completion of the basic training, you’ll be undergoing professional training as per the field you choose that you are interested in, for example, logistics, operations, or medicine. This phase can last between two and three years.
- Sea Training: Last but not least, you will receive sea-based training aboard the Pakistan Navy ship to familiarize yourself with the functions of a naval vessel.
Yes, females can participate in the Pak Navy after matric.
Females between 16 and 20 can participate in the Pak Navy after matriculation.
Females should have a matriculation degree, with 60% marks being unmarried and taller than 5 feet or more.
The process of selection includes an entry test. It also consists of a preliminary medical examination, an interview and a final medical exam.
Incorporating in the Pak Navy as a female following matriculation is a fantastic option to serve your nation and build a satisfying career. Females can be a part of the Navy in various fields like military police, medical technicians, naval engineering, information technology specialist or mechanical engineering. Knowing the eligibility requirements and the selection procedure before applying for an appointment is crucial.