Admission to a range of degree programs offered by Virtual University, such as the BA, BBA(Hons), BEd, B.Ed(Hons), BS(4-Years), BSCS, BS(IT), MA, MSc, MCS, MIT, MBA, MS, MPhil, and PhD, is announced for the Spring semester of 2023-2. One of Pakistan’s best institutions, Virtual University offers online instruction via video lectures, notes, audio and video tutorials, and electronic classrooms to the country’s citizens in order to provide them with a high-quality education. 160 virtual campuses are available at Virtual University around Pakistan.
Ads for admission are shown on television and in the best publications. Admission The admission advertisement specifies the deadline for applications. Any online campus may sell the prospectus. The application for admission is available for purchase on the Virtual University campus or online. You may find out about the application process, the deadline for admission in 2023, the admission timetable, the admission form download, the fee schedule, the eligibility conditions, the Virtual University entry exam, the merit list, scholarships, and job openings at Virtual University in this post.
Admission Schedule – Spring 2023 – 2024
- Announced Date: Will be Announced Soon
- Virtual University Admissions last date is Will be Announced Soon
- Display of first merit list for Life Sc. Programs: Will be Announced Soon
- 2nd /last merit list for Life Science Programs: Will be Announced Soon
- Display of MS-CS first merit list: Will be Announced Soon
- Display of MS-CS 2nd /last merit list: Will be Announced Soon
Click here for the VU Admission schedule Spring 2023-24
Detail Virtual University Courses 2023-2024
|Virtual University BS programs BA, BSc Admissions|
|BA||BS Software Engineering|
|BCom||BS Business Administration|
|BSc Computer Science||BS Public Administration|
|BSc Mathematics||BSc Statistics|
|BS Accounting and Finance||BSc Economics|
|BS Banking and Finance||Associate Degree in Computer Networking|
|BS Computer Science||Associate Degree in Database Management System|
|BS Commerce||Associate Degree in Web Designing & Development|
|BS Marketing||Bachelor in Business Information Technology (BBIT)|
|BS Information Technology||BS Mass Communication|
|BS Management||BS Psychology|
|BA Mass Communication||BEd|
|BA Business Administration||BEd Elementary|
|BA Psychology||BS Bioinformatics|
|Associate Degree in Operations Management||BEd Technical Education|
|Associate Degree in Sales and Marketing||Associate Degree in Education|
|Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management||Associate Degree in Accounting & Finance|
|BS Biotechnology||Associate Degree in Islamic Banking|
|BS Economics||Associate Degree in Human Resource Management|
|BS Sociology||BS Mathematics|
|Virtual University MA, MSc, PGD, MBA Admissions|
|MS Zoology||PGD in Accounting|
|MS Accounting and Finance||PGD in Account & Finance|
|MS Banking and Finance||PGD Applied Psychology|
|MS Business Economic||PGD Banking & Finance|
|MCS Computer Science||PGD in Business Administration|
|MIT Information Technology||PGD in Computer Science|
|MS Commerce||PGD in Education|
|MS Finance||PGD in Intrapreneurship & SME Management|
|Master of Computer Science||PGD in Finance|
|Master of Information Technology||PGD in Human Resources & Management|
|Master of Business Studies||PGD in Information Technology|
|Master of Public Administration||PGD in Marketing management|
|Master of Business Economics||PGD in Public Administration|
|MCom||PGD in Television Production|
|Master of Accounting||Post Graduate Diploma in Education|
|Master in Finance||Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting|
|Master in Banking & Finance||Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance|
|MSc Organizational Psychology||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration|
|MS Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship & SME Management|
|MS Computer Sciences||Post Graduate Diploma in Finance|
|Master of Commerce||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management|
|Master of Accounting & Finance||Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management|
|Master of Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration|
|Master of Human Resource Management||Master of Statistics|
|Master of Operations & Supply Chain Management||Master of Mathematics|
|MBA Executive||Master of Zoology|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology|
|Virtual University MPhil Admissions|
|MS Biotechnology||MS Molecular Biology|
|MS Genetics||MS Computer Science|
|MS Zoology||MS Business Administration|
|MPhil Education||MS Bioinformatics|
|Virtual University Ph.D. Admissions|
|Ph.D. Computer Science|
Virtual University Admission 2023-24 Last Date to Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Virtual University Admission 2023-24
- Applicants must earn at least 45 percent in intermediate or comparable tests to receive admission in bachelor or BS(4-Year) degree programs.
- For Masters (M.A and M.Sc), the applicants must acquire at least second division or 45 percent marks in the yearly system. For a semester-based system, students must have obtained a minimum of 2.0 CGPA.
- For M.Phil and MS, applicants need to finish 16 years of schooling with minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4.00 and also pass Virtual University admission test with a 50pc mark.
- For a PhD, the candidate must have finished 18-year schooling, and must pass VU admission test with a least 70 percent mark.
Virtual University Admission Requirements
Applicants who meet the fundamental admission prerequisites for degree and diploma programs must provide the following documentation:
- A valid CNIC/B-Form number.
- An active and valid email address.
- A functional cell phone number.
- Recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant with a blue background.
- Scanned documents that are easily legible.
- If the applicant holds A/O Level certificates or foreign degrees, as applicable, they must provide an Equivalence
- Certificate from both IBCC and HEC.”
- This rephrased version maintains the original information while using different phrasing and sentence structure to enhance uniqueness.
Virtual University Admission 2023-24 Apply Online
For the Fall Admission 2023 Inverness Discipline, master’s degree programmes have opened, and the university is processing all of the application materials received. Therefore, use the links in this page to apply online, and return often to check any revisions to your entry. As a result, we are well informed regarding virtual university admissions.
There are many different MA/MSc degree programmes available, including MA programmes in economics, applied psychology, mass communication, English, MCS computer science, information technology, statistics, mathematics, zoology, MBA, M.Com., and master’s programmes in banking and finance, accounting, and finance, as well as other PGD postgraduate diplomas in psychology, television production, and education, including PGD banking and finance, PGD accounting, and PGD business administration.
Virtual University Admission 2023 Last Date to Apply
- September 30, 2023, is the last day to submit an application for fall admissions to the Virtual University.
Download Application Form pdf for VU 2023:
Candidates can Virtual campuses the vu admission form download 2023 . By enabling online application submission, VU makes things easier for the applicant. Click here if you are an interested applicant.
How to Apply for Virtual University Admission 2023?
In 2023, complete the following procedures to apply for admission to the Virtual University:
- Select the “Admissions” option on the Virtual University website.
- Select “Apply Online” from the menu.
- By providing your name, email address, and password, you may create an account.
- After making an account, log in and complete the application.
- Choose the programme you wish to apply for, then fill out the necessary fields.
- Upload the necessary paperwork, including your CNIC, passport-size picture, and academic credentials.
- Submit your application after paying the application cost.
- Pay the fee voucher at one of the approved HBL, UBL, or Bank Alfalah branches.
- Three passport-size colour photos and a copy of the NIC are required along with the admission form, which must be turned in in person at any nearby virtual campus or by mail to the registrar’s office at the VU Address M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, off Raiwind Road Lahore.
Admission Fee to a Virtual University in 2023-24
The Virtual University’s entrance cost, which includes the prior institution’s degree verification charge, is listed below:
Fee Structure Virtual University of Pakistan 2023-24
The Virtual University of Pakistan charges a one-time entrance cost, a one-time registration fee, a security fee, an admission processing fee, a semester-long enrollment fee, and a tuition price per credit hour for its various programmes of study.
|Study Program||Fee Amount to be paid|
|MBA top-up||39500 PKR|
Students who successfully complete their degree will get a return of their security money. You may click Here to get more information about the cost of all degree programmes provided by VU in their many fields.
Virtual University Merit List 2023-24
On its website, the Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore posts the list of candidates who have been given admission and are on the merit list for 2023. After the first merit list is shown, a second merit list is shown two weeks later.
- First merit list for Life Science Programmes will be announced soon.
- Final/second merit list for programmes in life sciences: will be announced soon.
- First MS-CS merit list will be announced soon.
- Second and final MS-CS merit lists will be announced soon.
Applicants who fail to pay their fees by the deadline are removed from the merit list, while those on the waiting list are added to the second merit list. You may view the names of recently admitted students by clicking Here.
Entry Test 2023 for Virtual University
VU entrance test is required for admission to MS and PhD programmes of study. Candidates must receive at least 50% on the admission test in order to be admitted. Students can enrol in MS and Ph.D. programmes if they receive 50% or better on the VU entrance exam.
Candidates with CGPAs below 2.50 who want admission to the MS programme must enrol in zero semesters and complete all of their required courses in zero semesters in order to make up the difference.
Scholarships for Virtual University
But first, the institution offers a very reasonable cost structure for all applicants and is founded on a non-profit organisation. On the other hand, online institutions provide a variety of need- or merit-based scholarships. Need-based scholarships therefore give worthy students financial help. Additionally, merit-based scholarships are designed to motivate students to compete in the field of health education. Only one semester will be covered by each scholarship. Click on the link below to apply for the VU Scholarship 2023 if you attend a virtual university and desire a scholarship.
Virtual University Contact Number
- Phone Number +92 (42) 111 880 880
- Fax +92 (42) 99200604, 9
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.vu.edu.pk
- Address M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan
FAQs About VU Admission
What is the last date of admission in VU 2023?
Virtual University’s last date to apply for admissions will be announced soon.
What is the process of admission in Virtual University?
Admissions at Virtual University are available twice a year, during the Fall and Spring semesters. By login onto the VU website (http://www.vu.edu.pk/Apply/Login.aspx), you may submit an ONLINE application for admission. Additionally, any of the virtual university campuses or study centres may provide you with all the knowledge you want.
Virtual University classes start in 2023?
On October 16, 2023, the Fall 2023 class will begin.
Can I get admission in University with 40% marks?
A minimum of 45% marks is required for applicants to undergraduate programmes who have passed Intermediate/A-Levels or an equivalent.