Welcome to a guide about the National Medical and Dental College Admission Test Date 2023. This guide will help you do well on the upcoming National Medical and Dental College Admission Test by giving you useful information about the test’s format, what it will cover, and how to do well. If you want to work in the medical or dental fields, it’s important to know what tests you need to take. Let’s get into the facts that will help you prepare well for the National Medical and Dental College Admission Test Date 2023.
In Pakistan, you have to take the National Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) to get into a medical or dental college. On September 10, 2023, the MDCAT will be given. The test has 210 multiple-choice questions, and each one is worth 1 point. There are 210 minutes for the test as a whole. Physics, chemistry, biology, and math are all on the MDCAT list of topics.
This year, 210 000 students will take the exam, while almost 204 529 students did so last year. The Council has told all the relevant officials that they need to keep the MDCAT 2023 secret. The PMDC has also told all the provincial secretaries in charge that they need to be fully ready to hold tests in a fair way.
What is MDCAT?
The abbreviation MDCAT stands for the Medical and Dental College Admissions Test. The PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) is in charge of administering the MDCAT, which is Pakistan’s medical and dental entrance exam. In Pakistan, both domestic and international students are required to fulfill this requirement in order to enroll in an MBBS or BDS program.
MDCAT Test Date 2023 Pakistan
Tests are given to pre-medical students on an annual basis, after the FSc examinations.The MDCAT is typically taken somewhere between three and four months following the FSc test. On September 10th, the Medical Medical entry test 2023 (MDCAT) will be given. The date of the final event has been disclosed. The MDCAT is a required test for students seeking admission to dentistry and medical schools in Pakistan. Delay of the MDCAT until September 10, 2023.
National Medical and Dental College Admission Test Date 2023 Pattern, Syllabus And Tips
MDCAT 2023 Syllabus
The NMDCAT 2023 curriculum is made up of the five topics below:
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Waves and Optics
- Modern Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Organic Chemistry
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Data Interpretation
The program is based on the Pakistani curriculum for Higher Secondary School (HSSC). The NMDCAT has a total of 210 points, and each subject is worth 35 points. There are no points taken away if you give the wrong answer.
The NMDCAT is a test with multiple-choice questions. The questions aren’t too hard or too easy. There are two parts to the test: Part I and Part II. Biology, physics, and chemistry are in Part I, and English and logical reasoning are in Part II.
The NMDCAT is hard, but you can get ready for it by reading the material and taking practice tests. You can get ready for the NMDCAT with books, online classes, and practice tests, among other things.
NMDCAT 2023 Paper Pattern
Naturally, exams follow different patterns. In the past, online NMDCAT administration via a computer was considered. No student should rush to their admissions exam place. Take it slow, study at home, and take the test. This notion failed, though.
Each participant must attend the test at their designated center. A slip with the roll number is sent before the declared day. Your exam venue and roll number slip will be there.
The multiple-choice questions (MCQs) test will have 210 points and cover numerous topics in its many parts. Details are underneath.
Note: The PMDC syllabus must be followed by all applicants. Read the curriculum thoroughly and cover all topics in time.
The total amount of time you have to finish the test is 3.5 hours, which is 210 minutes. In 210 minutes, you have to answer 210 questions with more than one right answer. Each MCQ will take one minute.
Test Date 2023
The date for the MDCAT is September 10, 2023. Soon after the FSC test, the date will be announced by the government.
- Visit our website to find out what’s going on with NMDCAT.
Merit Calculation Percentage
- 10% from the matric examination
- 50% of FSC examination
- 50% from NMDCAT
To pass the Entry Test, you must get at least 60%. For entry to the MBBS program, you need at least 70% overall, and for the BDS program, you need at least 60% overall.
Difficulty levels of MCQs
- Easy: 20%
- Moderate: 60%
- Difficult: 20%
There will be different sets of question papers with different codes. The order of the questions and the answers will be different from one set to the next. But the questions will stay the same.
NMDCAT 2023 TEST CENTERS
1. Punjab, (University of Health Sciences, Lahore)
- Venues: Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Sahiwal, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujrat
2. Sindh, (Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi)
- Venues: Karachi, Hyderabad, Shaheed BenazirAbad, Larkana
3. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. (Khyber Medical University, Peshawar)
- Venues: Peshawar, Mardan, Swat, Kohat, Banu, D.l. Khan, Abbottabad, Swabi, Malakand
4. Baluchistan. (Bolan University of Medical & Health Sciences, Quetta)
- Venues: Quetta
5. Islamabad Capital Territory. (Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad)
- Venues: Islamabad
6. Azad Jammu & Kashmir, (Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad)
- Venues: Muzaffarabad, Mirpur, RawalAkot, Rawalpindi.
7. Gilgit Baltistan, (Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad)
- Venues: Gilgit
8. International Venues. (Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad)
- Venues: Riyadh, Dubai
NMDCAT Test Preparation Tips
Here are some ways to prepare for the National Medical and Dental College Admission Test (NMDCAT):
- Start early. The NMDCAT is a hard test, so it’s important to start getting ready as soon as possible. Give yourself enough time to learn the material and test yourself.
- Make a plan for studying and stick to it. Make a plan for studying that works for you and try to stick to it as much as you can. This will keep you on track and keep you from getting too busy.
- Take practice tests. Taking practice tests is a great way to get used to the NMDCAT style and figure out where you stand. You can find online and in books a lot of practice tests.
- Join a study group. When you study with a group of friends or classmates, you can learn from each other and stay inspired.
Talk to a trainer for help. If you are having trouble with a certain subject, you might want to get help from a teacher. A teacher can help you understand what you’re learning and come up with good ways to study.
- Manage your stress.. The NMDCAT can be difficult, but it’s important to keep your worry under control. Find healthy ways to relax and unwind, like yoga, meditation, or exercise.
Here are a few more tips you might find useful:
- Read the course outline carefully and make sure you understand what will be on the test.
- Use different tools to help you learn, like textbooks, online classes, and practice tests.
- Don’t forget to review the parts of the course that deal with English and logical thinking. Most people don’t pay much attention to these parts, but they can be just as important as the science parts.
- Eat healthy foods and get enough sleep. This will help you stay focused and alert on the day of the test.
- Get to the test place early so that you have time to settle in and rest.
- Stay upbeat and sure of yourself on test day. Think that you can do well and that you will.